Franklin-Golden Scholarship Fund
We provide scholarship opportunities and programs for students pursuing post-secondary education at an accredited institution. Students who receive one of our scholarships are already admitted to and have completed one full academic year at a post-secondary institution. We provide scholarship opportunities for any Chicago area native pursuing post-secondary education at an accredited institution (two-year, four year and/or trade). We are here to support students as they continue their education beyond high school no matter what path they choose.
- Student must have attended and graduated from a Chicago-land high school
- Student must have completed one full year of undergraduate studies and be enrolled to attend the same institution for the following year
- The scholarship is for students going into their sophomore, junior or senior year of undergraduate studies
- Student must be enrolled full time and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Scholarship winners must attend the Annual Impact Summit to claim their scholarship in person. Summits are held the last Saturday in July.
Helping Chicago-area students!
We are able to share information about our scholarship opportunities through our partnership with the Impact College Readiness Program. Five thousand Chicago-area students receive college readiness resources to assist in their college search. To learn more about Impact visit their website: www.impactccrn.com
I qualify and I am interested. What are the next steps?
Simply complete an on-line form and submit your 2 Page Essay
Essay Topic: How I plan to "give back" to my community upon graduation
Scholarship Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- McCormick Scholarship $500 Books
- Sylinsky Scholarship $1,000 Housing
- Franklin Scholarship $2000 Tuition